This game is suitable pre-school and primary school ESL students
Aim of the game:
to assess how much ESL students understand, how well they can answer given questions and communicate
What you need:
one dice for each group of four students
sets of questions depending on the level of the ESL class
How to play:
Give out the dice and a set of numbered questions for each table.
Children have turns of rolling the die and according to the number they roll answer the question that has the same number. If students give the right answer to the question they can get as many points as the number on the dice. Whoever has the most points at the end, wins the game.
Possible set of questions:
1. What's your name? 1. How old are you?
2. How are you? 2. What colour is the table?
3. Where do you live? 3. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
4. What's the weather like? 4. What day is is today?
5. Tell me 5 colours! 5. Tell me 5 fruit!
6. Tell me 6 animals! 6. Tell me 6 classroom objects!